miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2011

Geeky project!

I am already back home in Spain, and oh Lord, how hard is to say "bye" to everyone in Germany (did I already tell you how much I love that place?). Actually, my passport expires next week and this was my last runaway in a while, I guess. I try and post some pics of my trip soon.

Before starting my holidays I had in mind a little project which is somehow connected with one of my last posts, the one of Muji+Lego. Basically because my next broochs are totally made of Lego pieces... YES! here are some prototypes, and I hope to have the definitive ones soon!
Here´s a teaser! I wait for your suggestions!

Ya estoy de vuelta en España, y Dios! que difícil es decir adiós a todos en Alemania. De hecho, mi pasaporte vence la semana que viene, asi que esta fue mi última escapada en un buen rato, supongo. Intentaré subir algunas fotos pronto.
Antes de irme de vacaciones empecé a trabajar en un nuevo proyecto que de alguna manera está conectado con uno de mis posts anteriores, en el que hablo de Muji+Lego. Basicamente porque mis próximos broches estan totalmente hechos con piezas de Lego.. SI! hice a los prototipos, y espero tener pronto los definitivos que saldrán a la venta!
Aqui posteo un avance! espero sus sugerencias!

1 comentario: