jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

DIY: recicled glove criatures

In this world there are people with tons of imagination and talent. More than I will ever have. Let´s be honest! I´m just a newbie in the crafty-world... ;)
We are lucky enough people sometimes wanna share their "know-how" with the rest of humanity and teach us how to make by ourselves nice things, which is by the way, ten thousand times better than actually buying an ITEM. That´s the power of creating something with our own hands and the satisfaction of our work.
Miyako Kanamori, and artist born in 1970 in Kanagawa (Japan), published in 2008 "Happy Gloves: Charming Softy Friends Made from Colorful Gloves" from where this little tutorial is taken. I found it at the ETSY blog, and here I share it with you... gotta take a look inside my drawers for an old pair of gloves...

HAVE FUN! <3



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario