jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

Liberty London: Prints

I´ve only been twice in London, while I was a student in Nottingham.
It´s one of my all times favourite cities (after Paris), and I cannot wait to visit it again someday... so interesting, open-minded and cosmopolitan.
Too bad I didn´t know of the existence of Liberty London at that time... a department store in the heart of the city. Or should I say it was good for my student economy not to spend hundred of pounds in beautiful fabrics and delicate home decor items :)
Now, Liberty is selling PRINTS! I think "how expensive can a poster be?". I really don´t want to know, I don´t need to know, but if one day I stop in London, I´m sure will buy 1 or 2... and a few meters of fabrics... and a tea cup. 
Bye bye, money.






ps: the "I LIKE IT WHAT IS IT?" got me thinking... were they inspired by me? :)

1 comentario: