jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Making contrast

Only a few days ago I showed you a bunch of flowers I made, and how inspiring they were. Well, sometimes I find it frustrating when going shopping and not finding any accessory which would fit the clothes we usually wear in winter: always black, gray, white... nothing really makes contrast and everything lacks imagination.
That´s how I made this necklace with colorful flowers made by hand, making contrast with a simple black t-shirt.
It´s just nice to keep it simple sometimes, right?

If you wanna buy a necklace for yourself, just email me and I let you know further details such as price, size, shipping costs...


Hace unos días les mostré un puñado de flores que hice, y lo inspiradoras que resultan. Bueno, a veces me frustra cuando voy de compras y no encuentro accesorios que combinen bien con la ropa que generalmente nos ponemos en invierno: negros, grises, blancos... nada hace contraste y la imaginación brilla por su ausencia.
He aquí un collar que hice con esas flores tejidas de diferentes colores, en contraste con una simple camiseta negra.
No es genial también lo simple?

Si quieres comprar un collar, solo tienes que mandarme un email y te informaré más detalles, como precios, tamaños, gastos de envios...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario