miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Summer Closet

After some weeks of rain, clouds, sun, storm, cold, wind (crazy weather!) seems like the spanish summer is back. Today we have 31ºC and the sun is shinning without a single cloud in sight. Amazing, isn´t it?
And yes, I was surprised by this weather so I had to take an emergency look inside the boxes where I store all my summery clothes. Have to admit that I´m quite a trousers kind of person in winter, but when the warmth is here... I´m just the opposite: in my closet I only hang light, colorful dresses (some of them second hand), thin cardigans and pashminas.
But if there´s something that I hate... is changing my closet! So far I´ve been out, or busy, or had lots of homework to do. Seems like next weekend I won´t have any excuse.

Did you sort your closet already?
Wish me luck! :)


Después de varias semanas de lluvia, nubes, sol, tormenta, frío, viento (tiempo loco, vamos) parece que el verano español está de vuelta. Hoy tenemos 31ºC y el sol está brillando sin ninguna nube a la vista. Increible, no?
Y si, este tiempo me sorprendió, así que tuve que urgentemente echar un vistazo dentro de las cajas donde almaceno toda la ropa de verano. Tengo que admitir que soy una persona "de pantalones" en invierno, pero cuando viene el buen tiempo... soy justo lo contrario: en mi armario sólo cuelgan vestidos ligeros y coloridos (algunos de ellos de segunda mano), cardigans finitos y pashminas.
Pero si hay algo que no soporto... el cambio de armario!! hasta ahora estuve fuera, u ocupada, o tuve que hacer toneladas de tarea. Parece que el fin de semana que viene no tendré ninguna excusa.

¿Ya ordenaron el armario?
Deseenme suerte!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario